The church of Yeezus was founded about a month ago by a man who doesn’t want to tell his name yet, because he fears that any name-association with the religion will ruin its goal to help people anonymously.
According to the founder, in order to become a member of Yeezianity, you just have to believe in the principles—and in that moment, you become a member.
The group follows what they call the “5 Pillars,” which are as follows:
1. All things created must be for the good of all
2. No human being’s right to express themselves must ever be repressed
3. Money is unnecessary except as a means of exchange
4. Man possesses the power to create everything he wants and needs
5. All human suffering exists to stimulate the creative powers of Man
As of this moment, Kanye probably doesn’t know about the religion that carries his name, but one would imagine he’d approve of the positive message about viewing yourself as a god.
The founder of Yeezianity recently took out a Craiglist ad in hopes of gaining membership—and publicity.